• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'd like someone to explain this 3rd and 9 to me

Jeremy Igo

Yes, it was sarcasm.

We are keeping everyone in to block to try to prop up our bad o-line. That's why there are seldom any checkdown options.

Yeah, I'm normally good at distinguishing sarcasm.... but the Cam hate here is SO strong you just never know.

He did miss one very easy checkdown that I recall, but man IDEK where to start with the problems on Offense.

I remember hearing one of the announcers saying we have more run plays than passing in our playbook. I wanna say he said we are the only team in the NFL but I'm not sure.

Seattle consistantly passes less than any team in the NFL

Seattle consistantly passes less than any team in the NFL

They may pass less but that doesn't mean they have more run plays than pass in their playbook. Another thing that bothers me is how they said we basically are running the Auburn offense. We don't need to run college offenses in the NFL.

i think avant didnt go deep enough and kb went too deep. i get the combination how one will get single coverage i think this is on the receivers.

Its 3rd and 9 KB was deep enough to get the first, avant ran a poor route that should have been deeper.

Archived