• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Norwell video

Jeremy Igo

" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0">

Sorry for the crappy quality... but watch Norwell. Finishes his man, then takes on Foucault's man preventing a sack.

When have you ever seen Amini do that?

Can't believe this kid didn't get a chance sooner. If there's any take away from the OL dumpster fire, we may have found a new guard 

I am concerned that RR plays favorites and is not a good evaluator of talent.  The way he promoted Bell and Chandler, for example, is one reason Gettlemen went G instead of T in the draft.

Looks to me like that's by design.  You see Kalil shade the inside shoulder so Norwell can take the center/right and help out Foucault.  It's like a moving wall with parts that shift towards where the defensive linemen are going.

Chandler handles his man one on one very well.  Fernando gets pushing right into Cam's lap.

All that being said I really love Norwell and do think he and Turner are our best guards and bode well for the future.

I am concerned that RR plays favorites and is not a good evaluator of talent.  The way he promoted Bell and Chandler, for example, is one reason Gettlemen went G instead of T in the draft.

Where did you hear that?  One could have argued that we needed guards as badly if not worse than the tackle spot.  Turner was a great pick and it's much easier to find quality guards than tackles.  G-man did say that after the top 3-4 tackles there was no one that was better than what was already on our roster. 

Archived