• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Foucme? No, No, FOUCAULT!

Jeremy Igo

He had some good plays and some bad.

I think his height is his advantage and a weakness, but something he can improve.

Couple times he would get stood up straight and he's so top heavy he just goes over like on that bull rush. But he'll learn how to use it to his advantage hopefully.

He had some good plays and some bad.

I think his height is his advantage and a weakness, but something he can improve.

Couple times he would get stood up straight and he's so top heavy he just goes over like on that bull rush. But he'll learn how to use it to his advantage hopefully.

He needs to bend his knees more and realign his center of gravity. Honestly martial arts could help a lot with that but I dunno what techniques are and aren't allowed. As far as stance goes.

He needs to bend his knees more and realign his center of gravity. Honestly martial arts could help a lot with that but I dunno what techniques are and aren't allowed. As far as stance goes.

Yeah he was getting caught up high. Form was his issue on most of his blocking schemes. Weight room could also help him

Archived