• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A little love for Colin Jones

Jeremy Igo

Harper was the over the top help you think of all people he should have recognized this audible he was so deep you would have thought it was lined up for a punt

And I'm glad jones got some time much rather see someone back there that is actually trying

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Harper didn't want to hit anybody. We miss Mike Mitchell's "we're not afraid" attitude. 

The Saints were very fortunate. They got help from the refs and help from Ron Rivera. We gave them a free touchdown and Coach Payton bilked Ron out of a 2nd touchdown in a 3 minute span. That was like watching a Cop mind fug a drunk college kid.

Brees got away with intentional grounding on the drive that ended the game. That pass interference in the end zone with 10 seconds left...That was like stealing candy from a baby, they did that to Ron's defense a few years ago by completing the pass. How many times have the Saints stolen points at the end of 2nd quarter from us? Think about Ron calling a timeout for the Saints FG team 4 years ago.

That game should have gone to the half 0-0. 3-0 would be understandable. 7-0 realistic. We got rooked for 14 points and the game was over. I can understand if the players lose faith in Ron after that and the Cincinnati tie. 

Was really excited to see Colin Jones afforded the opportunity to contribute his flash speed to this speed depleted secondary,finally.Furthermore, see alot of upside utilizing his skill set not only in the near future on special teams alone but for some time to come in the secondary as well.

i thought both played well - Jones and Boston.  Now what i dont understand is why Boston was singled up on Graham on the outside with no help over the top.  if it wasnt obvious the ball was going to Graham to our staff, then i have no hope for them.

I saw it as it was happening and wondered if someone changed the the defensive call?   was it Boston's decision to move up and crowd the line, making single coverage even more obvious?

so many coaching and execution issues with this team.

Archived