• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A little love for Colin Jones

Jeremy Igo

i thought both played well - Jones and Boston.  Now what i dont understand is why Boston was singled up on Graham on the outside with no help over the top.  if it wasnt obvious the ball was going to Graham to our staff, then i have no hope for them.

As soon as I saw them line up, I looked around at everyone around me and said, "Oh gah, that's a bad mismatch."  We know what happened from there...

We got to Brees a lot last night.  I would say the defense put out a good show last night, but that offense discouraged them.  We pretty much have to get turnovers, and score with them or else, turnovers don't mean squat.  Shame on this coaching staff, shame!

i agree. we put as much or more pressure on them than they did on us. defense has been good enough to win the last two games.

We got to Brees a lot last night. I would say the defense put out a good show last night, but that offense discouraged them. We pretty much have to get turnovers, and score with them or else, turnovers don't mean squat. Shame on this coaching staff, shame!

Agreed they were just tired in the end.

I don't want Jones to start at NB anymore but would love to have him in at SS. Really hate Rivera benched Tre Boston after that almost undefendable pass to Dickhead 

it would have been a little more defendable had we given him some over top help, thats a lapse in coaching in my book. we really benched him after that play? wouldnt surprise me how this staff spreads blame around.

it would have been a little more defendable had we given him some over top help, thats a lapse in coaching in my book. we really benched him after that play? wouldnt surprise me how this staff spreads blame around.

Lester was in at FS for the rest of the game... Graham motioned and Boston was the only one that followed him Rivera should've called a timeout (just like when White was the only one to follow Graham) 

Archived