• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Gamble what were you thinking

ncguy2184

You guys seriously need to watch the video again. The first angle Gamble is getting blocked and fights off the block and jumps sideways towards him.

Bradshaw(the RB)) got the ball at approx. the 25 yard line....what was he(Gamble) still doing being tied up with a WR being blocked on damn near the goal line, 25 yards away???????????? I wanna hear this, come on...bring it, because nobody else is getting that point.

You need to watch something before he get's trucked, and notice the obvious, which is he had no biz being held up that far down the field from a 25 yard TD run, that close to the endzone. They weren't at midfield mind you where the WR might have been a threat.

Only 20 yards to go, and you can't see a RB running with the ball, nor the QB, and know there is no pass and you are a CB??? Get the frick off my team then.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhhmmm..

Gamble wasn't set..

The reciever even had his legs..

Anyone who feels otherwise has clearly never played the game before..

That's all their is to it..

To get "trucked" you actually have to get hit hard-Gamble wasn't.

I find it hard to believe that even an idiot would feel otherwise..

Quit trying to defend yourself because you made a fail topic.

You fail. Period!

BULLSHIT! Quit making excuses....he got trucked, I said it last night, and I'll say it till the day I die.

I don't care if he just came out of the little boy's room, pulling his drawers up.....he got trucked. You play football, I don't wanna hear this "he wasn't set" crap!!!

Bradshaw was 20 yards away when the play began....so if he couldn't prepare by then......I mean really...come on. Was off balance, wasn't ready????

Neither was I then if that's the case.

:ihih:

But what would you know about the boys room?

Still mad at the big kids for not letting you play ball with them, I see?

You can say anything you want, heck, you can ramble about it everyday on this forum until you die-see if I care.

But it doesn't change the absolute fact that you actually have to be hit hard to be trucked.

Gamble wasn't.

Gamble wasn't even in tackling form.

And the fact that you said " I don't care, you play football!", shows how little you actually know about the game.

The WR made a nice block, and kept Chris from being to make the tackle.

It's simply the cold hard truth, and you can cry about it all you want, it won't change the truth..

sorry charlie, but you've just been e-trucked.

:nono:

Uhhmmm..

Gamble wasn't set..

The reciever even had his legs..

Anyone who feels otherwise has clearly never played the game before..

That's all their is to it..

To get "trucked" you actually have to get hit hard-Gamble wasn't.

I find it hard to believe that even an idiot would feel otherwise..

Quit trying to defend yourself because you made a fail topic.

You fail. Period!

First off, I didn't make this topic, and certainly haven't attacked anyone as you have me thus far, so the failure is on your part.

Secondly....you know nothing about football if your excuse is " Oh my God.....he had his legs wrapped up"!!!!!! Even if that were true, it would be no excuse. Look at the play again. How is Gamble's leg's wrapped up, yet the Giant's player never touches the ground???

NEXT............getting embarrassed on national TV, on a Monday night, the way Gamble did, is getting trucked. Whether it is in your opinion or not....that is what he got. Hard, or soft....he got EMBARRASSED!!!! Even the major networks think so, or it wouldn't keep being shown over, and over, and over.

I've played the game, and Gamble has been in the league long enough not to get his ass hung out to dry on a running play, that far down the field.

Fail that.

Bradshaw(the RB)) got the ball at approx. the 25 yard line....what was he(Gamble) still doing being tied up with a WR being blocked on damn near the goal line, 25 yards away???????????? I wanna hear this, come on...bring it, because nobody else is getting that point.

You need to watch something before he get's trucked, and notice the obvious, which is he had no biz being held up that far down the field from a 25 yard TD run, that close to the endzone. They weren't at midfield mind you where the WR might have been a threat.

Only 20 yards to go, and you can't see a RB running with the ball, nor the QB, and know there is no pass and you are a CB??? Get the frick off my team then.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because the Wide Receiver blocking him is getting paid also...

..so I guess we are gonna cut Gamble now....maybe trade him for Glen Dorsey... maybe we should just waive him since he is OBVIOUSLY so weak at his position....

STFU you common whiney bi+ches!

He got run over on one play during a practice.

/thread

No...he got trucked. :D

First off, I didn't make this topic, and certainly haven't attacked anyone as you have me thus far, so the failure is on your part.

Secondly....you know nothing about football if your excuse is " Oh my God.....he had his legs wrapped up"!!!!!! Even if that were true, it would be no excuse. Look at the play again. How is Gamble's leg's wrapped up, yet the Giant's player never touches the ground???

NEXT............getting embarrassed on national TV, on a Monday night, the way Gamble did, is getting trucked. Whether it is in your opinion or not....that is what he got. Hard, or soft....he got EMBARRASSED!!!! Even the major networks think so, or it wouldn't keep being shown over, and over, and over.

I've played the game, and Gamble has been in the league long enough not to get his ass hung out to dry on a running play, that far down the field.

Fail that.

:lol:

Archived