• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tempo

Jeremy Igo

The season is over as far as I am concerned. To win the division would be fruitless with this inept offense. I personally do not wish to see them get stomped in the wildcard round. Time to reshuffle the deck and get this crap right next year. New OC and some decent players would be a start.

I really hate losing.

I really would rather win.

But a nice consolation prize would be a top ten draft pick. 

One of the top 2 OTs in the draft, anyone?

I really hate losing.

I really would rather win.

But a nice consolation prize would be a top ten draft pick.

One of the top 2 OTs in the draft, anyone?

Not only that but you get to pick in the more talented half of the 2nd and 3rd rounds as well

We'd probably have an extra starter from the 2011 draft if Hurney wasn't a moron and didn't trade it for Armanti Edwards

I they fire Shula, its not like they're going to scrap the playbook. Sigh... Cam is not the same also. The team doesn't look like it belongs in the nfl. Sad. It has been like this for years. 

Henning+ Davidson+ Chud+ Shula= over 10 years of runny poop. smh

It's not just Shula man.  There were plenty of times that Cam had a ton of time to throw, even on third downs, and he's making the wrong read, a bad throw, or just not getting the ball out fast enough.  Blame goes all the way around - the entire offense is bad.  There's nothing to be hopeful about.  At least the defense isn't getting steamrolled anymore and games might look closer than they should.

For Halloween, I'm dressing up as Shula's playcalling. So bad, it's terrifying.

You might make it to one house before all the candy is gone.

Archived