• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is going on? Cam's QB rating keeps getting worse this season: 100.2, 98.5, 94.9, 84.8, 85.8, 72.6, 61.0, 45.2 (tonight)

gettlemanjack

the first one. English is hard

Cam has all the talent in the world he just doesn't play QB at the highest level all of the time.

But don't be so down. There is a lot of talent on the team. A yyung great DL unit. A developing secondary that could either emerge to starting level quality or be good package backs. And one of the most underrated TE's in the game.

did you say a developing secondary? we have neglected the secondary for nearly 5 years so there ain't no developing going on.

ESPN:

Cam Newton’s 10 completions were the fewest in his career and his 36 percent completion percentage was a career low. Newton had nine overthrows, his most in a game this season and tied for the second most in a game in his career. Newton was 2 for 10 when targeting Kelvin Benjamin , his worst success rate targeting Benjamin all season.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=statsinfo&id=98021&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FKuQpFZFuA4%22%7D&wjb

Honestly, I think the losing has finally gotten to Cam. I really think he thought we'd turned a corner last year. Now here we are again losing, he's trying to force things and it's not working. Combine that with him likely having zero faith in his OL and likely losing his faith in his WRs and voila. This is what you get. The entire offense is broken right now.

Honestly, I think the losing has finally gotten to Cam. I really think he thought we'd turned a corner last year. Now here we are again losing, he's trying to force things and it's not working. Combine that with him likely having zero faith in his OL and likely losing his faith in his WRs and voila. This is what you get. The entire offense is broken right now.

Cam is supposed to fix all that, not the head coach.

--Everyone on national TV and radio tomorrow.

Archived