• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle is on High Alert....

Jeremy Igo

All of you people that are going to become Saints fans if we lose. Just go ahead and get a head start. I have no respect for guys that get so angry over a football game they abandon their own team. I'd say it comes off as middle school girl drama. But that isn't fair to girls or middle school.

Don't we already have one of those on board now?

The biggest problem is that there are too many guys who can't watch football without getting falling-down drunk which means they're not watching the football game at all to know what is really going on. But they think they see one thing that sticks in their head, and only their head!, & they get on the Huddle to expound on it because, of course, no one else will. :beerhat:  There ought'a be a law that keyboards should be taken away as well as car keys.

I love you guys & you certainly make me laugh but I do not get on the Huddle on game day. It lets me keep my sanity that way. :abe:

And, yes, this is game day but I won't be here tonight.

I will not be watching tonight, we are 0-3-1 when I get to watch a full game "work schedule sucks", so I'm staying away. Very far away.

If you count the Seahawks game "I watched about 75% of the game... Then 0-4-1 when I've watched most of the game. Lol.

I know exactly what you mean. I feel like the Panthers are better off when I'm only passively checking in. I didn't watch the Seahawks game and of course they still lost so I don't know what to think.

Archived