• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle is on High Alert....

Jeremy Igo

I've been fully melted down by this team already. The real surprise would be if we actually played well, had good play calling, no wasted challenges/timeouts, and won.

Heck, forget winning, how about if we just manage to consistently snap the ball without Cam having to clap for it and completely give the heads-up to the defense. I can't believe that's still a thing.

We should just pin a "Shula sucks" thread to the top and make everyone post through that.

That way we won't have the inevitable seventy billion threads titled:

Shula sucks

fire Shula

why Shula sucks

today's playcalling

how soon can we fire Shula

who would be OC candidates if we did fire shula

If Shula was Ole Yeller that movie would have had the best ending ever!!11!!

Stuff like that

I literally laughed out loud in a restraunt at Old Yeller

Mother fuging Taint fans are on high alert tonight because I'm bringing the fuging house.

I just walked out on a office supply salesman because he said he was going to the game tonight and then went on how he wished we had ROMO over Cam. After I shot that down, he said he would rather have Russell Wilson. Me. Door. Exit. So, as much anger as I have I, it's better that I get banned from B of A Stadium tonight, rather than the Huddle.

SCP, that wasn't you, was it? ;)

I just walked out on a office supply salesman because he said he was going to the game tonight and then went on how he wished we had ROMO over Cam. After I shot that down, he said he would rather have Russell Wilson. Me. Door. Exit. So, as much anger as I have I, it's better that I get banned from B of A Stadium tonight, rather than the Huddle.

SCP, that wasn't you, was it? ;)

Hell no, that fool is an embarrassment to the sales profession. Don't buy poo from him.

Archived