• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme.....

AKPantherFan

He didn't have Smith on the field. I don't know at this point if Moose is a legit recieving threat and Jarrett just looks bad attempting to catch passes (his body language doesn't show confidence). Plus, Jake was probably also facing the best DL in the entire NFL.......

I was telling my boy during the game that Jake looked really bad... Just his body language and everything. I thought he was going to come out fiery and ready to prove to all the critics what he is really about... But instead, he came out and looked like he just picked up where he left off against Arizona.

The overthrow to Kenny Moore was a little bit ridiculous... Had him on a corner route and found the gap in the coverage, looked like they were in a cover2 or 3. Jake overthrew him by a mile. He also threw some extremely inaccurate throws on short passes several times. It definitely looks like he is uptight.

We're all used to Jake's overthrows, but it was his body language. He just looked uncomfortable. I didn't think any lack of confidence would linger from that debacle against Arizona, but it looks like it did. I really hope he looks better next game.

Looks like she may be in need of a toilet :D

hope this bathroom is clean.if not, i don't give a damn. willie-next friday.

yeah he had the deer in the head lights look,and body lang was bad.if he does not get back into form before the season, ima have to jump off his list of supporters.:confused:

Looked very uncomfortable last night. He needs to loosen up. Pre-game and during game shots just showed him looking very "tense/tight".

What made him great when he came in and started for us is the fact that he was loose, had nothing to lose and just wanted to play and have fun.

he needs to find that again.

If he keeps playing "tense" we are in trouble.

And I am one of the biggest Delhomme fans.

Jake= LOOSEN UP AND HAVE FUN MAN..... CHILL

I agree with you AK. they showed Jake before the game while in warm-ups, and he looked WAY to serious for warm-ups.

No SS. He relys TOO heavily on SS and every team in the league knows it.

Meh, He does when he's there, but seemed to do just fine last season with Steve missing time... and they were come from behind wins without Smitty. That there says a lot.

it was funny to me how so many people were raving about this new QB coach geting jake back the fundamentals..and the what does he do...overthrow WR and fumbles..lol

That new coach is teaching all the QB's the same thing... and if I recall, all 4 QB's fumbled. I dunno about the last Fumble, but, the first 3 were all from thw blind side and they had their arms swiped as they were in their throwing motion. (or atleast McCown and Jake's were if I recall)

First game... I'll worry more if we don't improve.

Archived