• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme.....

AKPantherFan

Looked very uncomfortable last night. He needs to loosen up. Pre-game and during game shots just showed him looking very "tense/tight".

What made him great when he came in and started for us is the fact that he was loose, had nothing to lose and just wanted to play and have fun.

he needs to find that again.

If he keeps playing "tense" we are in trouble.

And I am one of the biggest Delhomme fans.

Jake= LOOSEN UP AND HAVE FUN MAN..... CHILL

No SS. He relys TOO heavily on SS and every team in the league knows it.

I dont mind him relying on one of the best WR's in the game. There is nothing wrong with that.

What was young without Rice or Farve without Driver.

Its chemistry.... BUT JAKE has to just go back to having fun and quit looking so damn stressed on the sideline.

S T R E S S

He's coming off that big Cardnial interception Buffet.

He's had reconstruction surgery

He's getting older by Q B age

His head coache's job can be in the balance as well as his

I can see why he has a harder time just having fun

yeah you right.....you can talk about how much you forget things and how confident you are after a dissmal playoff game, but after you do all that talking you have to go out and perform.....teams know our weakness when it comes to throwing the rock...but im starting to lose a little faith in delhomme(az game i lost a lot).he might be a has-been.when theres pressure he panics and when there isn't any he throws a shitty pass to a wide open wr.

I dont mind him relying on one of the best WR's in the game. There is nothing wrong with that.

What was young without Rice or Farve without Driver.

Its chemistry.... BUT JAKE has to just go back to having fun and quit looking so damn stressed on the sideline.

I'm with ya. Yeah, maybe the next game he can loosen up some.

This is where I think screen passes and hitting the rb's out of the backfield help to do this.

When you throw deep as much as they do and rely on timing and do thats God forsaken out patterns to your TE's that are always short of the 3rd down marker you would be stressed too.

But a fun loving Jake is an effective Jake.

Archived