• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets win.... Panthers, you are up

Jeremy Igo

I know in Charlotte it's probably not getting as much attention. But with Madison Bumgarner doing what he did in the Series, my home town has gone crazy! I use to play little league with the guy back in the day so I was pulling hard for the Giants. Add in the Hornets big comeback... Things are looking pretty positive around here. Me and Mrs. M3OW are going to the game tonight so Panthers... Don't let us down!

Nice seeing a pro team's owner actually have some emotion during a game.  And a regular season game at that.  

I kid you not, they showed Jerry Richardson on the big screen last night and he actually smiled. I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't see it with my own eyes.

Hey, guys, let's spot the saints* a 24-point 3rd quarter lead and see what happens.

Great idea Jase. 

I know one thing that will happen. I'll walk to my car, drive home and be asleep by the end of the game.  Too many fun Halloween activities, I'll save up my energy for them. 

The curse of George Shinn and the Hornets is over! The Panthers will finish 11-4-1 and win it all. Yes I know the Panthers were in the super bowl and an NFC Championship game after the Hornets moved. So? The Hornets return will left the Panthers! If you'd like some of what I'm smoking you can have some for a steep price.

Archived