• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What a game, could not have asked for more

Jeremy Igo

It really really sucks but it all comes down to money. When I was a kid my parents couldn't afford Cable so I watched the Hornets on a black and white TV with the rabbit ears lol. 

The Hornets are missing out on the kids that don't live in a home with cable!

Even the NCAA Champ in College Football is on Cable now.

haha, flickering WJZY ftw!

I have to say, being there was one of the top 3 sporting experiences of my entire life.

I'm not exaggerating.

That

Was

Awesome!!!

Since you were there, what happen during the half time show? Heard this morning how great everything was last night except for the disaster at half time. They didn't elaborate so I was curious.

Since you were there, what happen during the half time show? Heard this morning how great everything was last night except for the disaster at half time. They didn't elaborate so I was curious.

It was awful! It was a Michael Jackson tribute band. The lead singer looked like Whoopie Goldberg and sounded like James Brown. They did two songs: the first was one that no one has ever heard.

The band was called "Who's Bad." The answer was a resounding, "You are!"

Some half ass Michael Jackson tribute band that was really bad. The mics cut in and out and they did a song nobody knew. That's actually pretty hard to do with Michael Jackson.

Some half ass Michael Jackson tribute band that was really bad. The mics cut in and out and they did a song nobody knew. That's actually pretty hard to do with Michael Jackson.

No $hit man. I was like really. Out of all mikes songs u play the two that nobody has ever heard. It had potential to be a pretty awesome halftime show. But as someone said already who's bad. They damn sure were.

No $hit man. I was like really. Out of all mikes songs u play the two that nobody has ever heard. It had potential to be a pretty awesome halftime show. But as someone said already who's bad. They damn sure were.

I was just really confused and stopped paying attention.

Archived