• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What a game, could not have asked for more

Jeremy Igo

This....

But seriously maybe its because I'm just now trying to get into basketball but why thr hell is it so hard for me to watch a local team play? Its almost as bad as when they first started and the games were only aired on BET

It really really sucks but it all comes down to money. When I was a kid my parents couldn't afford Cable so I watched the Hornets on a black and white TV with the rabbit ears lol. 

The Hornets are missing out on the kids that don't live in a home with cable!

Even the NCAA Champ in College Football is on Cable now.

It really really sucks but it all comes down to money. When I was a kid my parents couldn't afford Cable so I watched the Hornets on a black and white TV with the rabbit ears lol.

The Hornets are missing out on the kids that don't live in a home with cable!

Even the NCAA Champ in College Football is on Cable now.

Oh trust me I get it, and I think we will see a big shift in the next 15-20 years when people "cut the cord" on cable. I haven't had it in over 3 years and haven't looked back. Is the revenue stream that big where fox sports Carolina should have exclusive rights? Abc/cbs/fox/nbc locally at least doesn't want to step up?

This....

But seriously maybe its because I'm just now trying to get into basketball but why thr hell is it so hard for me to watch a local team play? Its almost as bad as when they first started and the games were only aired on BET

. You got DirectTV?

This team. Just when you want to get rid of them they reel you back in and make you love them again.

The crowd was absolutely incredible. Easily topped even the best Bobcats playoff games.

You can tell this team is rusty and didn't have the best preseason because of injuries, but what a way to set the tone.

So glad I got tickets.

Archived