• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KB on the mid season all rookie team

Jeremy Igo

If I would have posted this, which i almost did, I'd have been schatt on for posting a link where a Bills player was included and listed at one.

Also, there needs to be some credit to Ealy. He has been playing much better then anyone would have expected.

Ealy is playing as well as you would expect a second rounder to play, hot and cold with a few mistakes. Given DE is a hard position to crack early I'm happy with average performances at this stage.

Watkins, Cooks and OBJ are starting to develop now. Should be a nice race for OROY.

I'd like to see Carr win a few games before he gets included.

Zack Martin is a huge wildcard. Dallas 1st round OL picks starting to pay off massively now. Still can't get over how young the LT is.

ODB is that dude. I think with Cruz going down he's really going to take the league by storm. Fast, great route runner, good hands.

He's by far my favorite rookie WR (other than KB of course)

No doubt. He doesn't have elite size but has showcased his catching and route running ability against opposing defenses. No doubt he Watkins and KB will have great careers pending health.

Archived