• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton NFCS mid season MVP

CelibatePimp

It's hard to nominate anyone in the NFC South, based on the ineptitude displayed by every team within the division. But Newton has shown flashes of being a dominant one-man force for the Panthers, despite playing behind a lackluster offensive line and a nonexistent running game. Critics will certainly take issue with his recent struggles during the team's three-game winless streak, but Newton's early-season play allows him to coast to this honor at the midway point.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000419269/article/demarco-murray-aaron-rodgers-among-nfc-mvp-candidates?akmobile=ios&akcarrier=other

Hopefully he can return to his early season form but it's hard to argue that he's not working with much in the form of Shula.

This will be the last time I respond to you.

Where is TheRed to ask me why I chose this particular article?

So much for not talking to me anymore. That sure lasted awhile.

How many more weeks before we get another thread from you about a QB having high throws in a game like it's never happened before?

So much for not talking to me anymore. That sure lasted awhile.

How many more weeks before we get another thread from you about a QB having high throws in a game like it's never happened before?

After I said that, you quoted me. Guess you loved getting exposed so I obliged.

Archived