• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This week's Official Fan Duel match! Not too late!

Jeremy Igo

if you win money that week do you get paid in the same week or have to wait till the season ends?

You get the money in your Fan Duel account on the Tuesday following the games.

How do I know? Because I won $15. Fifteenfriggindollars. 1, 2, 3, 4, Fif...teen.

I put in $10.00 lastnight for the Cowboys/Redskin game and Panthers/saints game. Up $150 so far and I still have Colston and the Saints D left to play on Thursday. Colston will have a career day against a deflated, already bad to begin with Panthers D on a short week and I expect Saints front 4 to manhandle Panthers O line.

I think I may just play Mon and Thurs games, its a more level playing field as opposed to a ton of other games and players during Sunday games

I put in $10.00 lastnight for the Cowboys/Redskin game and Panthers/saints game. Up $150 so far and I still have Colston and the Saints D left to play on Thursday. Colston will have a career day against a deflated, already bad to begin with Panthers D on a short week and I expect Saints front 4 to manhandle Panthers O line.

I think I may just play Mon and Thurs games, its a more level playing field as opposed to a ton of other games and players during Sunday games

This would be great content for the Saints board. Try it dude.

I placed 217/222. That's pretty bad. Nowhere to go but up bitches! $10 coming my way real soon. Plus fanduel gave me $.20 toward the $100 they are matching me, so it's kinda like I won already. Thank you Zod for this site. I don't really do social media so this is the only place I have online to come talk to mostly cool people.

Archived