• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lakers Fans are the dumbest fans on earth

MichaelNewtonII

And Lebron wouldn't have as much success because men of that day were more physical.

It's a lot easier for a 6'8" 260 pound of muscle specimen to adjust to the older days than you'd think. Everyone always uses hand checking as an argument against today's NBA, but on the flip side, How do we know that the players from back then would even be great defenders now since they were reliant on being able to hand check people

It's a lot easier for a 6'8" 260 pound of muscle specimen to adjust to the older days than you'd think. Everyone always uses hand checking as an argument against today's NBA, but on the flip side, How do we know that the players from back then would even be great defenders now since they were reliant on being able to hand check people

Get back to me when you see a Chamberlain-James 1-on-1 game.

No Way Robertson Averages Those #s in Today's nba. Athletes & the game are constantly evolving. Just like russell would not be dominant today at a height of 6'9" guarding much more skilled bug men than he ever face that can play off the perimeter

Did i mention that he would? I just said you can easily make the argument that Robertson is better then james all time.

So, if I'm following this thread correctly, O.P. doesn't like player fanboys yet being one for LeBron is totally acceptable.

I understood the original premise of the thread, as fans of an individual player are alot more annoying than fans of a team, but you lost me when it became clear you had another agenda in this thread.

If Lebron tried the poo he does now against the Barkleys, Rodmans or Shaqs, he'd get knocked the fug out.

Clothes lined!

I'll take an opinion from someone who saw most of the greats play up close for decades, Chic Hearn.

He said the best he ever saw was Elgin Baylor.

But arguing who's better because of size or whatever is retarded. Go look at Offensive Linemen's size in the NFL in the 60's or 70's.

Archived