• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cover 2 will not work with this Defense

joethoma

Yeah the people LEADING THE DEFENSE. You really need to learn play recognition and understanding how our schemes really work before commenting on them.

again, a rookie thrown into the MLB is going to struggle w/ an NFL playbook. I understand the schemes going on here......and Fox's schemes will not work w/ the current roster. So unless Fox is unFox like this year....it will be a long year.

but keeping putting the blame on Trgo if that makes you feel better about everything.

Watched a few games last year with some of my buddies who had played college ball and they often commented on the fact that a lot of our players, LB's and safeties specifically, seemed to be having trouble understanding where they were supposed to be positioned. Could be evidence of the complexity, although oddly enough both of my friends seemed to know where they SHOULD have been or what they SHOULD have been doing.

Not in hindsight either, they pretty much were describing it as the play was being run.

Archived