• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That Roman Harper injury timeout....

Jeremy Igo

Regardless of that, I would like to know if it's something you saw or something you heard...  I didn't have a good view of it from where I was sitting and am genuinely curious.

Harper is already on my shit list so I need to know if I need to dislike him any more.

I can just say its something that was said today. You will probably read about it in the media.

If I recall Seattle also had a player down not long after that inside of two minutes as well. Unless I missed it, I don't remember them getting charged a time out.

Exactly. I was with others, thinking it was only if the clock was running. Then, Seattle player stays down due to injury and no T.O. taken. So, I guess it's only a blanket rule for a team that is losing?

Next game people should pay attention closely and look for it.....lots of guys are guilty of it. Heck, we sit and watch probably 1000 car accidents over the course of a game. It happens.

Harper sucks. This isn't one of the reasons I would make the case for it though

This play happened about 20 yards from my seat. They only injury he suffered from was  severely damaged pride. Roman is a punk. His attitude, effort, and play has been a cancer to this team.

He is the Keyshawn Johnson of defensive players. 

Archived