• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you see.....

Jeremy Igo

no i think byron knows he sucks

Really? Because I don't. Go watch some of his interviews from the past couple years and you'll find that it never seems to be his fault. He never needs to work on his game, "the team" does (even when asked directly about his own play) He refuses any discussion about poor play, only to inject in random "prove the haters wrong" comments any time anyone brings up a mistake.

I think he thinks he's a quality football player, and what's worse, I think he's cocky about it (which is maybe why he always seems to have some idiot personal foul or holding penalty after getting beat on the previous play)

Why don't we just start Foucalt already? Can it really get much worse because I don't believe it can. Actually, when he came in for Bell when he got hurt for that one play. Foucalt drove his man out of the way in pass protection. Make the godamn switch already. Bell is not line worthy on ANYONE'S team.

Guest Barry McCaulkinor

HA the DE had 3 or 4 steps past Bell before he even realized he was beat and turned around. Dude is slow as poo and seems like would have problem with high school talent. 

Nah, he has always had confidence issues.

Yeah I remember fans giving him a lot of grief on twitter.

But it seems like we go out of our way to make excuses for a player who clearly should be a backup at the most.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but that isn't doing any good for our OL right now.

Why don't we just start Foucalt already? Can it really get much worse because I don't believe it can. Actually, when he came in for Bell when he got hurt for that one play. Foucalt drove his man out of the way in pass protection. Make the godamn switch already. Bell is not line worthy on ANYONE'S team.

I wish we would trade for someone better.

X player - Velasco - Kalil - Turner - Norwell would be an awesome line.

I wish we would trade for someone better.

X player - Velasco - Kalil - Turner - Norwell would be an awesome line.

I don't know about an awesome line, but it would definitely be an upgrade. Just replacing Bell with anybody average would be a huge upgrade to the line. Bell is just awful in every phase.

Very true.

Cam really masks how god awful that line is.

Manning and Brady would both be on IR by now.

Just tell us how we can afford a good LT, a good RT, fix the defense between the DE spot and the secondary, resign Luke, and resign Cam.

If we can do all that and pay Cam the money he wants then there's no problem.

Maybe finish poorly this year allows us to get a top T, I don't know.

Archived