• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you see.....

Jeremy Igo

But why? Injury?

Arms extended out straight, feet planted expecting bull rush it seems. Obviously the wrong call. Not much to do with his injury.

He reached. OTs need to punch and absorb punch and absorb. Guy too the inside while Bell ...not sure what he did.

Looks to me like he thought Norwell would pick him up on the inside move.

The sad part is is that Byron probably actually does expect other players to do his job for him. I can envision him trotting back to the huddle in anger with his vintage "WASNT ME I DIDNT DO NOTHING" look and chewing Norwell out for not disengaging his block in an effort to to cover for Byron.

The sad part is is that Byron probably actually does expect other players to do his job for him. I can envision him trotting back to the huddle in anger with his vintage "WASNT ME I DIDNT DO NOTHING" look and chewing Norwell out for not disengaging his block in an effort to to cover for Byron.

no i think byron knows he sucks

there is an answer.  And most will cringe, but sign incognito.  His hazing another player is pretty minor compared to beating your kid or knocking your fiance out in an elevator.

From what I've read, the level of "hazing" was a bit questionable as well.  Seems like the guys might have actually been close on some level.

@Dan GrazianoESPN: The Giants are going to have a decision to make next offseason on left tackle Will Beatty, who carries a cap number of $8.05 million in 2015 and $9.175 million in 2016. They could get out of the deal, if they wanted to, by making Beatty a June 1 cut next year. This could happen if (a) he doesn't play better, (they think Justin Pugh is ready to move to left tackle, © they find a better and cheaper tackle solution in the draft or (d) all of the above.

Archived