• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you see.....

Jeremy Igo

Like I said elsewhere, I know it sucks for Cam to have to lie everytime he's asked about his shitty OL, especially the tackles. But, if he said anything otherwise he would be on every national pundits shitlist for being a bad teammate. It just sucks for Cam right now...

there is an answer.  And most will cringe, but sign incognito.  His hazing another player is pretty minor compared to beating your kid or knocking your fiance out in an elevator.

Richie plays guard. I wouldn't mind signing him just so he could haze the holy hell at of Byron Bell though. Somebody needs to toughen that softy up. 

Ive watching this many times now, more important than Bell whiffing on that block is that he pretty much gave up on the play afterwards.  He saw cam running, why not run with him and try to make a block for him. he just stood there dancing around like oh poo oh poo I fuged up.

What I see?  Norwell is legit.  His presence immediately helped the run game.  And Bryon Bell should not be on an NFL roster.  It's getting ridiculous.  They need to figure something out quick or Cam could get seriously injured before the season is up.  Trade for someone.  Now.

Archived