• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opening Night Pre-Game

RoaringRiot

Huddlers - I'm meeting up with some friends at Prohibition before the game on Wednesday from 4p-6p. I wanted to invite any of you who are interested in getting together for some beers before the game. I'm going to buy a keg or two and you're welcome to drink off of them for $5. Or if you're looking for tickets to the game I have a few remaining - those are $65 and include drinking from the kegs. 

Hope some of you guys can make it out. I spoke to Chaos and Baby Andy Reid and I think those guys are going to try and make it. 

Can't freaking wait - Go Hornets! 

Got an email today about a Lowes pre game going down in the Epicentre

:  Stop by the Lowe's Pregame at the Epicentre between 12 p.m. and 7 p.m. on October 29th to help build the buzz for Opening Night presented by Lowe's. Lowe's will be giving away Hornets gearLowe's Gift Cards AND over 100 tickets to Hornets Opening Night! Come by for some fun and games with Hugo and the Honey Bees as we celebrate the return of your Charlotte Hornets!  : 

Probably be lame but they are having some giveaways if people are into that jazz. 

Archived