• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A humble suggestion for Shula....

Jeremy Igo

that drive to me looked like the offense quit knowing the plan was a total failure in the making. smh... Shula blew it all game. NO Olsen, NO win!

I'm not ready to blame the lack of use on Olsen on Shula just yet. Seattle is an athletic defense, the type of D Olsen would have trouble with.

Last season against Seattle Olsen had 5/56 and the year prior to that he had 2/37.

Hey Zod if the panthers pull another steaming pile of crap offensive stinker at home against the Saints defense of all teams on Thursday, how tempted do you think they are to shitcan this awful coordinator knowing that they don't play again until the Monday after next?

I'm not ready to blame the lack of use on Olsen on Shula just yet. Seattle is an athletic defense, the type of D Olsen would have trouble with.

Last season against Seattle Olsen had 5/56 and the year prior to that he had 2/37.

i mentioned Olsen because RR said, "I'm not sure why Olsen wasn't in the gameplan"... even if we had 55 yards from him it would have been a increase to the lack of gameplay.  disgusting overall showing yesteryday

I have a humble suggestion for Shula:  promote him to water boy.

Then promote the OC Consultant to OC.

Who knows.  He might run plays that have been shown in the past to work against a particular defense (tight end-Olsen against Seahawks).

Who might make this change?  Not Rivera - he is clueless to the fact that Shula is a problem ("Olsen was only targeted 3 times? I didn't know that").

So Gettleman is the only hope. 

What do you think?  Will Gettlemagic strike?  Would it help?  Could it help?

Do we even try to get Philly Brown down the field? Yeah, he's a smaller WR but he is clearly our fast WR and only possible (fast)deep threat. I've seen like 2 plays all season where Philly was a primary on a deep pass attempt. 1 of them, he drew a PI v the Bengals. Sigh.

Archived