• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston ?

Jeremy Igo

Sounds like a load of poo.

Boston shows more athleticism than ANY of our safeties back there. I'd gladly take him over Harper. Tre gets a pass because:

1.) He missed a crapload of time because of hernia surgery.

2.) He's a rookie.

Boston being better than Harper doesn't make him good. One of the worst arguments you can make.

"He's a rookie" hmmm... Pretty sure you went off on KB yesterday saying you were tired of him dropping balls and that there's no excuses. You specifically said him being a rookie isn't an excuse.

So which one is it?

Are you seriously gonna play this angle?

Get your poo together. KB played the entire preseason and has been starting since day one and has been dropping too many passes. At this pace, Kelvin is heading for a +10% drop rate. In addition, now he's apparently having a lackluster work ethic and missing meetings.

If you're going to grill a rookie with very limited snaps for not making THE play (despite being in position) then you're just as bad the Ealy haters.

I'll play that angle with you because I expect better from you. You're in the draft forum enough and keep up with most of it to know KB's drop problems aren't new.

KB is going to have his wtf moments but he also has the ability to make the type of plays only the best can make. Yesterday was the perfect example of that, he catches the one in double coverage but drops the one he should've had.

KB showed he can make big plays in college, Boston didn't. On that particular play it was a better throw than it was bad coverage on Boston's part, but going forward I'm not excited as some are about Boston that's all.

I thought Boston had a good game compared to what we've become accustomed to. I saw him make some good run stuffs. His coverage wasn't perfect on the touchdown but he had a chance to make the play. He's no Bob Sanders but it was a good game for a rookie in my opinion. I'd like to see Lester called up but keep playing Boston.

Archived