• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston ?

Jeremy Igo

Many of you have been calling for Tre Boston for weeks if not months now. A 4th round rookie that missed all of training camp and preseason.

You saw yesterday why he hasn't been in the game. On that game winning touchdown, the Seahawks TE was able to get behind Boston. When the offense is already in field goal range, you keep everything in front of you. This is defense 101.

You can bet the offensive coordinator saw Boston in the game and decided to test him. "Hey Russ, that rookie is in at safety, keep an eye on it" You know, something actual offensive coordinators do from time to time.

Boston is just not ready to be out there. I would much rather see Lester suit up.

it was hard to tell from the replays but it kind of looked like Tre might have been baiting Russell into throwing that ball, he might have been trying to make the huge play

after watching him play for 4 years at UNC that would not surprise me at all. He's just one of those kind of big play-big bust type of players 

I don't think it would have mattered.

Good teams or desperate teams find a way to win and bad teams find a way to lose

A pro team that can't score a TD gets what it deserves

Score TDs instead of squandering red zone opportunitiesand what Boston did wasn't important. Frankly he was another questionable draft pick by

The Panthers

Everyone in the stadium knew what was going to happen when an offense scores 9

Points. We have seen the show before.

though he blew the coverage it wasn't his fault we didn't stop them from marching down the field to expose us. I'll say cason, white, harper, decoud, and norman all would have done the same thing. they all have done this all season to some degree. we got out coached again on offense. sadly we probably had mentally settled on overtime mid 4th quarter. 

btw I'm not a fan of the kid because I really don't know him but apparently he fits right in with the vets we have. 

Archived