• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman in Photos

Jeremy Igo

Josh had a great game yesterday, and made a huge impact. I haven't been a big supporter of his because of his attitude and tendencies to make dumb mental mistakes. 

It would be awesome if he can turn the corner and start being an impact player lord knows we need him. 

I think Josh Norman can be a solid contribuitor in our secondary for some time to come;because now that he seems to be maturing mentally and evolving out of Riveras doghouse he has learned from this experience imo. how to disquise his competitive emotions and channel them through his physical attributes,finally.

Norman would have probably tried to return the INT either way, but I think it was a good decision considering there was less than 30 seconds on the clock and that was realistically the only chance we had to score.

He knew that we could be at the 30 yard line with 40 seconds left and 3 timeouts with the Hawks having no timeouts (those weren't the circumstances I'm just making a point) and we'd run it up the middle and give up for the second half instead of trying to go for a TD or field goal. Norman was trying to get it to the 50 to influence us to go for a drive, or if he got really lucky run it back for a TD.

Archived