• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Going To Be Alright

chknwing

This was a tough loss but more importantly than the loss was the fact that carolina actually came to play today for the most part.  I'm proud of what this team did today.  Missed a few opportunities but you know, Seattle isn't a bad team and they want to win just as much as carolina does.  If new Orleans loses tonight and Carolina wins thursday, the NFCS is pretty much sealed. Carolina has a very easy schedule here on out.  If they play as well as they did today they should have no problem.  its not going to be pretty getting to the playoffs and winning the NFCS but who cares.  I'll take it.

carolina has had a swinging gate all year for running backs.  lynch was held to 60 yards rushing.  defense held a team to 13 pts.  thats a miracle in its self.  seattle made plays too.  dont know why you guys are so negative.  both teams didnt suck, they were just evenly matched and seattle just edged carolina. I dont know how you got in your heads that carolina should have no problem putting up 30 pts against one of the best defenses in the league. quit acting like drama queens.

Best defenses in the league? This is the same defense that was ranked horribly against the pass and the same defense that allowed 28 against the Rams, 30 against Dallas (at home), and 30 against SD. This wasn't last year's defense and they were getting torched by TE's all year except for today. We have still yet to put together a complete game and we are 3-4-1 in THE worst divisions in football. Cam shows up every other game, as does our defense. We lost yet again to the Seahawks at home on a game winner by Wilson. Not to mention we still have Shula as OC.

Archived