• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Zone Efficiency

Jeremy Igo

I'm certainly not a fan of Shula. I was watching the eagle/Cardinal game and one of the commenters stated that Chip Kelly told him that he doesn't care about T.O.P . He cares about scoring. I wish Shula would really get that. It's frustrating when we move the ball well between the 20s then we stall in the redzone. We truly dominated that first half but we only come away with 6 points. That is not going to cut it in the Nfl.

First time post, so don't burn me at the stake. But it is sort of striking that when we go no huddle and Cam most likely has most if not complete control our efficiency goes up greatly. Shula needs to go away, or start studying more. The fact that Olsen was almost shut down should say something to his inability to look at trends and stats when Seattle is on the bottom rung in every category against the TE

When the Panthers walked off the field against the 49ers last year, a game in which the Panthers had multiple chances to score in the red zone and failed, everyone was of the opinion that the Panthers desperately needed to upgrade all aspects of the offense...

Come the draft and FA, the Panthers go backwards as it relates to the offense.

Come October, the Huddle cannot understand why we struggle in the RZ.

This season was not lost today...it was lost in April, May, and June.

We've run that option with Philly Brown as the pitch-man before with great results. Since he's injured they were just like "Let's run that play but put in um..... I dunno, Avant is fine."

Bersin would've been the better choice.

Archived