• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm not blaming Shula

Jeremy Igo

it has more to do with rivera's inability to put his foot on the pedal and smash opponents then it does with playcalling IMO, whoever is playing this not to win football whether Rivera or Shula needs to go, but either way 9/10 times shula goes if Rivera goes anyway. I'm tired of this just doing enough to win bs, along with soft ass defense calling when we have a small lead.............our goal every-game should be to dominate our opponents and light up the score board, doesn't seem like that's the case here anymore

If he is still here next year this place will riot. 3 trips to the redzone resulting in 6 points. Can't blame all of that on Shula, but he didn't help. 3rd and goal from the 1.5 yard line and we bring in our "heavy package" and try to pound the ball down the middle when we clearly don't have the guys to do that right now.

it has more to do with rivera's inability to put his foot on the pedal and smash opponents then it does with playcalling IMO, whoever is playing this not to win football whether Rivera or Shula needs to go, but either way 9/10 times shula goes if Rivera goes anyway. I'm tired of this just doing enough to win bs, along with soft ass defense calling when we have a small lead.............our goal every-game should be to dominate our opponents and light up the score board, doesn't seem like that's the case here anymore

It was never the case.

Rivera's entire strategy since he's been in Carolina was, "Get A lead, then Sit on it", no matter how small the lead was, or how early in the game they get one.

I don't understand the logic of he's been bad so he will continue to be bad therefore he can not be blamed.

I mean, wut, if that's the thought process how can he NOT be blamed?

And if we've come to accept that standard then his ass should be gone, not a 'meh, same old shula' accepting thought process.

It was never the case.

Rivera's entire strategy since he's been in Carolina was, "Get A lead, then Sit on it", no matter how small the lead was, or how early in the game they get one.

well he needs to go if he can't adjust, that same bs was the reason we were going 6-10 and 7-9......go win the damn game and quit allowing teams hope or a chance to steal it away.....we have no since of urgency whether that's Rivera or Shulas fault idk

Archived