• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm not blaming Shula

Jeremy Igo

If it was a winning organization, then RR better make the playoffs this season to keep his job.

But, because it's JR's organization, Rivera will continue to conservatively pussyfoot his way though the duration of his contract because JR won't pay him to sit at home.

and that's how you end of with nice players rather than good players... you're dead on!

If it was a winning organization, then RR better make the playoffs this season to keep his job.

But, because it's JR's organization, Rivera will continue to conservatively pussyfoot his way though the duration of his contract because JR won't pay him to sit at home.

We wish "Pussyfooting" were only it.

Rivera's just a bad coach in almost every aspect of coaching.

Shula is a bad offensive coordinator this year. Shula was a bad offensive coordinator last year. Shula has always been a bad offensive play caller.

Don't blame a guy for being what he has always been. Blame the guys that put him in that position and downgraded his personnel all while expecting a positive result.

Sooo, blame G-man and Rivera then...?  Welcome to the not-jock-sniffers club.

I hope that answer stays in San Diego, but in a couple years I could see Frank Reich being a good HC candidate depending on how much info he's sponged in the last year and half.

What a change in SD with Tom Telesco as GM for the caustic AJ Smith for  and Mike McCoy for HC Norv Turner who was an excellent Coordinator who like Rivera is/was in over his head as a Head Coach.

...I don't blame Gettle, until he comes out of cap hell (and Hurney exuberance) hes doing the right thing....Shula needs to go riverboat, Ron did...riverboat squared....other wise his azz needs to go hang with his dad waiting for someone to break the dolphins single season record. If he doesn't accomplish something with us I doubt he will ever be a part of another team....that wants to win....Our season starts next week....hated to give one away to seahawks...again.

Maybe we should have gotten Hue Jackson. Cincy has way more talent than we do (even without Green) and he managed to score 0 points against the Colts who just gave up 35 in one half against the Steelers.

He will fix everything right? Right?

I still don't even think Shula is even the problem, but I could not care less at this point if he is fired

Explain again to us how TOP is the only thing that matters, and how TOP is the reason our defense was so good last year.

You seriously don't think Shula is the problem, but yet you don't care if he's fired... way to cop out without admitting how wrong you were.

Maybe we should have gotten Hue Jackson. Cincy has way more talent than we do (even without Green) and he managed to score 0 points against the Colts who just gave up 35 in one half against the Steelers.

He will fix everything right? Right?

That's nice, they also beat the Ravens today. Though please keep hiding behind a tangent that has nothing to do with Shula being our OC.

Explain again to us how TOP is the only thing that matters, and how TOP is the reason our defense was so good last year.

You seriously don't think Shula is the problem, but yet you don't care if he's fired... way to cop out without admitting how wrong you were.

First paragraph probably shouldn't be attributed to me since I never said that. Perhaps that is the first problem.

Archived