• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm not blaming Shula

Jeremy Igo

I actually don't think Shula called that bad of a game.

The only call that I can think back at and say '"wth" was the decision to run Stew on 3rd and 3 from the three. I guess you could make a case for the screen on 4th and 25 at the end of the game but to be honest the game was over before that play.

We played well enough to win the game. Outside of our passing game (both blocking and passing) we looked like a solid team.

True. If we were sitting at 6-2 right now, no one would be doing that though.

This team has some serious problems and Marty Hurney isn't the cause for all of them.

But, but, but... Cap restrictions!

Our front office is in fuging disarray. Our GM seems to not even understand his own philosophy ("build the lines up first" what a fuging joke), and our head coach is a passive-aggressive douche.

I think you have lost the ability to comprehend what you read.

Whatever.

Stay fixated on Gettleman.

The play calling was horrendous today. And the Panthers were moving the ball and had chances to win.

You can't even blame the offensive personnel (thus Gettleman). It falls squarely on Shula.

Rivera hired Shula over Hue Jackson.

But you may continue to follow Zod like sheep.

And still, Shula wouldn't be calling such shitty games if he didn't have the "go" from Rivera. 

And just as I feared last season, Riverboat was a mirage...  it wasn't real.  It was a guy making decisions completely out of his character out of desperation to keep his job.  Now, he got his extension, and he put it back in cruise control.

Whatever.

Stay fixated on Gettleman.

The play calling was horrendous today. And the Panthers were moving the ball and had chances to win.

You can't even blame the offensive personnel (thus Gettleman). It falls squarely on Shula.

Rivera hired Shula over Hue Jackson.

But you may continue to follow Zod like sheep.

lol.

Can't blame the offensive personnel, even though there are nothing but UDFAs protecting Cam and the slowest receivers in the history of football running routes.

But, but, but... Cap restrictions!

Our front office is in fuging disarray. Our GM seems to not even understand his own philosophy ("build the lines up first" what a fuging joke), and our head coach is a passive-aggressive douche.

I think he believed what his head coach was telling him.

and so, we blame them all. respectfully if shula must go, what does that say about RR? 

Rivera has lost me. I felt this way last year, but I thought he turned it around. In general our game plans done really seem to exist. The other team is usually way more prepared to play us than we are them.

and so, we blame them all. respectfully if shula must go, what does that say about RR? 

If it was a winning organization, then RR better make the playoffs this season to keep his job.

But, because it's JR's organization, Rivera will continue to conservatively pussyfoot his way though the duration of his contract because JR won't pay him to sit at home.

Archived