• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm not blaming Shula

Jeremy Igo

Shula is a bad offensive coordinator this year. Shula was a bad offensive coordinator last year. Shula has always been a bad offensive play caller.

Don't blame a guy for being what he has always been. Blame the guys that put him in that position and downgraded his personnel all while expecting a positive result.

Shula is a bad offensive coordinator this year. Shula was a bad offensive coordinator last year. Shula has always been a bad offensive play caller.

Don't blame a guy for being what he has always been. Blame the guys that put him in that position and downgraded his personnel all while expecting a positive result.

If you blame Gettleman around these parts, you're immediately flamed.

Last year hue jackson interviewed. Shula was kept as consistency.

Ugh I know I was just thinking that today. Gettleman hasn't lost me because he has done some good things along with some bad things, sure. He has done more good than bad. I hate the way he left this Oline to be what it is. I have a feeling Rivera believed in Shula though.

Agreed Jeremy, but the problem is, I have been indicting Gettleman all year and the majority give him a pass.

The only reason I bring up Shula's job now is because our franchise does have a habit of creating "sacrificial lambs" to quell the masses from getting at those truly responsible.

Agreed Jeremy, but the problem is, I have been indicting Gettleman all year and the majority give him a pass.

The only reason I bring up Shula's job now is because our franchise does have a habit of creating "sacrificial lambs" to quell the masses from getting at those truly responsible.

We all know Gettleman is the problem, and we know that he isn't going anywhere. Somebody other than the players need to be held accountable for this season.

That was actually Ron's call, when he promoted Shula, instead of hiring Hue Jackson.

And?

It was Gettleman who decided to keep Bell and Chandler. It was Gettleman who decided signing Roman Harper was a good idea. It was Gettleman who tagged Hardy.

There's plenty of blame to go around, and Gettleman gets his share.

Archived