• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Larry Beavers? I like his potential!

millikir

On that one catch he had, you could've switched his number to 89 and I wouldn't have known the difference. His move was very Smitty-like and his quickness in and out of moves/tackles... I wish they would've played him more and I hope we keep him. Honestly, I think Carter, Robinson, and Monk are gone... So hopefully that will leave a spot for Beavers.

He probably won't make the team because we will keep Robinson who can't catch a cold. How many times did this guy get open against 2nd or 3rd teams? We need to start keeping guys who perform and not guys with potential.

What pass have you seen Robinson miss that he should have cought? And you tell me how many times he got open since they didn't show his routes on TV, therefore you must have been at the statium, because that is the only way you would have any idea how many times he got open.

What pass have you seen Robinson miss that he should have cought? And you tell me how many times he got open since they didn't show his routes on TV, therefore you must have been at the statium, because that is the only way you would have any idea how many times he got open.

whats a statium?

Archived