• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodson is NOT Deshaun Foster

pstall

Let's get that straight right here right now.

Goody(my nickname since Seahorses were taken) is waaaaay better. More explosive and faster.

Give homey time.

Next game or 3rd preseason game, he will get some carries behind the 1st string line and your eyebrows are going to go UUUUP.

Goody(my nickname since Seahorses were taken) is waaaaay better. More explosive and faster.

Give homey time.

Next game or 3rd preseason game, he will get some carries behind the 1st string line and your eyebrows are going to go UUUUP.

I think Goodson was the victim of a bad call IMO on that first "fumble". He drropped the ball when his wrist hit the ground, and the ground can't cause a fumble. While it remains to be seen whether he'll be as bad as Deshaun "Fumbles" Foster, ball security is definitely an area he needs to work on.

I was impressed by this kid. He's quick and fast, cuts like a Porsche and has good instincts. He's raw as hell to the pro game... he's young and has a lot to learn, but I think we've got a real gem here.

My wife saw him on the sidelines and said "wow he's young..." He does look like he's about 15 in the face...

As I said last night, at least ball security and sportsmanship/immaturity is fixable.

As for making unfavorable comparisons to Foster, if Goodson starts running right into his Uglies or is tackled by a gust of wind, then let's start worrying.

Give homey time.

While he MAY end up WAY better than Fumbles Foster, there is no WAY we can judge anything about the kid from one damn preseason game.

Archived