• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skipping Madden 2010

Mr. Scot

I think making the jump to next gen was the issue, not motivation. They might have slacked a little, but the timing makes sense. Maybe others have felt Madden going down the toilet sooner than me, but I thought 05 on PS2 was good. Also, it's worth noting that for the first time they started creating the games on/for the 360 and porting to PS3.

i can agree with zod some what...

as soon as you dont have any competition then you can slack off, but there is major love fest with 2k. 2k was different then EA but very similar. I dont think that you could say 1 was better then the other, they just had different features.

this years madden is much better then years past. the graphics are the same, but who cares most people that play want good game play, and this year they delivered

you can easily say 2k was better than ea. 2K had the better football game, 2k has the better basketball games, 2k had the better baseball game. The only thing EA has done right lately is NHL.

Archived