• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skipping Madden 2010

Mr. Scot

I did the Si deal.. 50 bucks for 28 issues and the game is pretty good IMO. Still waiting on it though

yeah thats what i did.

i wasnt going to get the game this year cause i really just play NCAA alot. but then i saw the deal SI was doing so i said what the hell.

and im still waiting on it too :(

Like I said I do custom sliders with 10 min. quarters. Doing this allows for realistic stats and a fluid game. If I get up on points I do my best to run the clock out. I average 7-10 tackles with at least one defensive player and 1-3 sacks a game. Int's are easier to make but I know why. The quarterback will try his best to toss the football while getting hit. To EA's credit they make this realistic in the sense that the ball will wobble out. But if you're lucky your boys swarm it and get the int. Through 6 games i'm getting at least a int a game. Against the Redskins I got 4, Peppers got one of those if I remember.

It's a simulation to the real deal all you 2k fanboys go get your PS2 or Xbox and go to gamestop and pick up a copy and simmer down.

Hidden

Something isn't adding up Mr. Scot. Either someone really sucks, or they are so good that they should be playing in tournaments. It has multiple difficulty levels for a reason and there are plenty of sliders to help. It's a quality game this year, but some people are in their own way. Plenty to nitpick as usual though.

Something isn't adding up Mr. Scot. Either someone really sucks, or they are so good that they should be playing in tournaments. It has multiple difficulty levels for a reason and there are plenty of sliders to help. It's a quality game this year, but some people are in their own way. Plenty to nitpick as usual though.

The scores in the 70s and 80s came with us playing against each other with teams that were fairly equal and only five minute quarters.

As far as the difficulty level, he set it up so I couldn't tell you, but my guess would be the easiest.

The scores in the 70s and 80s came with us playing against each other with teams that were fairly equal and only five minute quarters.

As far as the difficulty level, he set it up so I couldn't tell you, but my guess would be the easiest.

I've been playing All-Pro (10 min quarters and 15 sec accelerated clock) and the scores have been 100% realistic. I'd say I'm average at the game.

i can agree with zod some what...

as soon as you dont have any competition then you can slack off, but there is major love fest with 2k. 2k was different then EA but very similar. I dont think that you could say 1 was better then the other, they just had different features.

this years madden is much better then years past. the graphics are the same, but who cares most people that play want good game play, and this year they delivered

Archived