• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skipping Madden 2010

Mr. Scot

Played it with my girlfriend's nephew this past week. His mom bought it for him.

Game scores were in the 70s and 80s, and every score but one or two was on big plays of 50 to 75 yards or more (both passes and runs from scrimmage).

If this is typical of gameplay, I'll skip it. I prefer a game that looks at least remotely realistic.

There is a lot of really dumb long plays in this game. I've intercepted about 20 passes and ran 19 of them back for TD's. This is the first Madden I've played since the year after the Panthers were in the SB. It's just ok to me. Panther's are bad ass though.

Not too bad, I do custom sliders because against AI you can completely shut down there running game. Move the sliders for each category to make it the most realistic compared to your gameplay ability.

It's not bad, it's not orgasmic either but it's more than a roster update.

Not too bad, I do custom sliders because against AI you can completely shut down there running game. Move the sliders for each category to make it the most realistic compared to your gameplay ability.

And always tweaking it, making it harder as you go...

Archived