• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone up for the Falcons game?

SgtJoo

Delay of game is probably the second most inconsistently called penalty in my opinion, behind OL holding. I see it not called when it should be far more often than it is called.

Sometimes it's like clock hits 0 - pause - penalty. Sometimes (usually at the worst moment possible) they throw the flag the second it hits 0. Drives me nuts.

How fitting is it that the Falcons are suffering tbese type of losses after our Nakamura/Roddy White last minute hail mary loss to them two seasons ago... I love seeing them have such heartbreaking losses. Karma...

It is karma. And after those lucky ass wins they always were like, "we never worried, we knew we would find a way to win." Yeah fug you, you were lucky now get the fug off those Brit's field.

Sometimes it's like clock hits 0 - pause - penalty. Sometimes (usually at the worst moment possible) they throw the flag the second it hits 0. Drives me nuts.

They pay attention more in crucial moments. It's crap. Officiating tightens down in bug moments and it often has a hand in the final result.

How fitting is it that the Falcons are suffering tbese type of losses after our Nakamura/Roddy White last minute hail mary loss to them two seasons ago... I love seeing them have such heartbreaking losses. Karma...

I was thinking about that. There was always a horseshoe jammed up their ass and it seemed like they got all the lucky bounces for years. Not anymore.

Archived