• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

E BRown. What you think?

tmm161

Well Number 91 Everett Brown Showinfg why we took him first. I think he needs to get lower, but for all fairness. I think awesome draft pick, even got a sack and a smile out of MR. Peppers.

On the good side he played with energy and kept trying. But what I saw was why I don't oount on rookie DEs to start right away. He has a lot to learn and was largely handled by the second string tackles. He got his sack against fourth stringers. So far he is where I thought he would be. A long way from being a starter.

English teachers are face palming everywhere.

Also, I'm not sure about how he'll do yet. He's just so small. He's got strength, and I do love the fact that for the first time Peppers has a young player to mentor. I think that might make him happy. He has potential, he adds a step to his speed when he hits the corner and we have a vicious combo.

yeah he needs a step on the corner, but that is what they talked about when he was signed. they said that he needs to work on his stutter step. So nothing we didnt already know. Got to tell himself to keep going not to think about it.

I didn't like what I saw... To have all the hype about him in camp talking about how quickly he was picking things up and how great he was performing, I didn't see much of that tonight.

He used the spin or double spin move pretty much every play, and it only worked once late in the game on a scrub OT. When he was going up against there 2nd round OT Beatty, he was thoroughly getting handled from what I saw. Repeated spin moves, tried to bull rush and nothing worked. Didn't see the quick first step, perhaps because he wasn't using it...

He can't shed blocks very well. Once the OT got his hands on him, he was done. A lot of this was because he does not use his lack of height to his advantage and use any leverage. He appears to be coming in way too high. I just expected to see more out of him because of all the kool-aid being stirred up from camp. Disappointed overall.

Archived