• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

thread on main page of SEA forum: "How do the hawks stop Greg Olsen on sunday?"

gettlemanjack

Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah...

"The Steelers have one of the worst run defenses in the league, we will have a field day running the ball". ERNT

"The Packers have been destroyed by the read option and running QB's and Cam will have a field day against them". ERNT

"The Seahawks are horrible against TE's and Olsen will have a field day". We shall see.

Hopefully Olsen goes off, but I have been disappointed before.

Cam ran for 5.9 ypc on GB, should have given him more carries. But we aren't having any problems getting Olsen involved this yr, Olsen is on pace for 94 catches, 1,126 yards, and 11 TDs. He leads all NFL tight ends in receiving yards and is tied with Chicago’s Martellus Bennett for first in catches with 41.

Probably would have gotten more carries if we weren't down by a lot quickly. 

TE's do well vs Seattle? I'm sure we will find a way not to take advantage of that.

This! It never fails, everytime other teams have a big weakness or injuries, we NEVER capitalize. Against the Bengals, the story was AJ Green being out, their offense owned us anyway. Against the Packers, the story was their D couldnt contain dual threat QBs like Kaeprnick so Cam should have a big game, he hardly had any rushing yds.

Starting csnter for Seattle is out tomorrow, prime time for Star and Short to have a big game, bet we dont even come close to Wilson. Can anyone remember a time we really took advantage of a injured team or weakness when it was clear we should have?

Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah...

"The Steelers have one of the worst run defenses in the league, we will have a field day running the ball". ERNT

"The Packers have been destroyed by the read option and running QB's and Cam will have a field day against them". ERNT

"The Seahawks are horrible against TE's and Olsen will have a field day". We shall see.

Hopefully Olsen goes off, but I have been disappointed before.

We will lose to Tampa because we don't have Cam and we play poorly in opening games. 

Calvin Johnson will light up our secondary

I had a lot of Seahawks fans (I live in Seattle & these are long time Hawks fans from back during the Kingdom days) at my house today. They are all worried about this game. They think our Panthers are much like their Hawks. It's kind of weird to hear "Super Bowl" fans actually worried about our Panthers!! Nice!!

Archived