• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deandre Presley at Safety?

Jeremy Igo

What gives you the idea that Presley is getting a shot over Boston?  There has been absolutely nothing to give any indication of that.  In fact, Voth even tweeted that Norman said Boston was one of the #1's at DB today. 

I don't know if Presley has a chance to stick long-term at any position, but I don't think you can take anything from the team putting him out there today.  As far as we know, they just needed a body out there to fill Godfrey's spot in practice, and Presley just happened to be available.  It may also be that they think he is limited as a WR and want to get a look at him at DB to see how they want to proceed with him.  I really don't know, but it is pointless to worry about it since we are only guessing anyway. 

And for everyone saying we should just sign someone off the street, you do realize that we would have to create a roster spot by releasing someone first, right?  We signed Scott to fill Godfrey's roster spot, and Presley currently doesn't count since he is still being evaluated from PUP.  So if the team just needed a body, why bring in some scrub at the expense of creating a hole at another position?  Lets see how some of the young guys do before beginning the scrub hunt.   

tre boston is better then both the safetys we got , it should be him and colin jones!!!! why do we never give that dude a dang chance? he looked good in preseason  thats the post i said where in the world did i say presley should start over boston? idiot

tre boston is better then both the safetys we got , it should be him and colin jones!!!! why do we never give that dude a dang chance? he looked good in preseason  thats the post i said where in the world did i say presley should start over boston? idiot

You know, until you had to resort to insults, I was ready to give a legitimate response.  But now I see that you are just overly defensive...or is it insecure.  Doesn't matter, anyone who can't have a civilized discussion without resorting to insults is a bit too immature for me to bother with.  Have a nice day!!! 

I wouldn't mind Chris Clemons also wouldn't mind Bacarri Rambo to sign to the PS

But I don't want Presley at safety but wouldn't mind him at NB

I remember when everyone wanted to draft Rambo, mainly because he had a cool name.

Is he reallY already out of the league?

You know, until you had to resort to insults, I was ready to give a legitimate response. But now I see that you are just overly defensive...or is it insecure. Doesn't matter, anyone who can't have a civilized discussion without resorting to insults is a bit too immature for me to bother with. Have a nice day!!!

dude your puttinh words in ma mouth fam , I never said neythang bout dat with presley man yall prob ment to commenr on someone else is joint , dont come at me wi

Archived