• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deandre Presley at Safety?

Jeremy Igo

Yes there are players available that actually play the position. Chris Clemons is one of them.  Terrell Thomas is another.  Drayton Florence is one more.  I don't think fitting square pegs into round holes has worked out so great thus far.

After the last game, I'm a little surprised that they didn't try to get Florence back. He's pretty cheap, right?

I would rather have 185 lbs getting in someone's way than Harper watching them run away.....

At that size/speed, he's going to be at FS. So, Harper will still be out there. It's DeCoud that won't be.

If we go DeCoud/Presley... God help us.

After the last game, I'm a little surprised that they didn't try to get Florence back. He's pretty cheap, right?

Yeah, he should be..

I know he's not a stud or anything but he's definitely serviceable.  He knows the system and at this point I don't even want to think about #20.  

Drayton seemed like a good locker room guy too.  Seems like a no brainer unless he lost all his mojo after last season or something.

Archived