• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All-Pro Package now has Annual Payment Option

Jeremy Igo

I've had several inquiries on an annual discounted all pro package so I added an annual option to the All-Pro Package for those of you interested. The cost is 48 dollars annually, which is about 12 dollars less a year than paying monthly.

What is the All-Pro Package you ask? It is a way for people to support the huddle and get some perks in return. The main benefit is helping to keep the lights on in this joint and doing your part to expand coverage and access. Additional benefits include access to the All-Pro Insider forum where I post additional images, insider info, rumors, musings, plus some other perks.

You can sign up for the All-Pro Package here:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/store/category/2-huddle-upgrades/

***Current All-Pro members get a 5 dollar discount when signing up to offset the cost you paid for this month already.

Thanks!

Alright! This is just under the wifey imposed $50 "let's talk about this purchase" limit.

Thanks Jeremy

Yes, being married with two kids now, means even further house training. Speaking of which I will post pics of Camryn (Cammy Cam) Nicole as soon as her damned onesy gets here

Archived