• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Leman!!!

beastson

He looked good, but Adam Seward looked good in Preseason for a while too. Jury is out, but I'd like to see them stick him with the 2s next week and see how he does.

It makes a lot of sense to cut Johnson to get some cap space to sign/trade for a DT and keep Leman as a backup. He does need to chill a little with the after-every-tackle antics.

screw it- i love the energy. Some of these guys will never play in the NFL again, I dont blame them for showing a lot of energy.

a package deal 4 sure. i realize that he woulnt go in a straight up trade because he is considered to be cut.

but -- if he keeps playing like he did last night, he wont get cut.

I was more alluding to my post on Page 2...

Come on people, I was expecting unrealistic comparisons to Morgan and Kevin Greene based on their look. You are starting to disappoint me.

one thing to think about.

friday night when i was at TC and they were making some adjustments they had him running in and he and the coaches were hollering for the nickel. i couldn't figure that out because i couldn't see what DB was getting brought in as the nickel. I thought it was just me not being able to see everything as they were moving pretty quickly but Leman was the only one i saw coming in..

as some have noted there were some 4-4 schemes and leman was in on them.

anyone thinking that the new nickel package they are talking about has a 4th LB in (Leman) instead of a 3rd CB? this was with the first teams that i was seeing it in practice.

Archived