• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Leman!!!

beastson

He looked better than the level of players he was out there agianst as some one stated before. I hope he is some kind of diamond in the rough, but I'mma not enshrine him as Diggs replacement untill I see him agianst some 1-2 stringers. Having said that though I'd keep him Special teams and @ least see how his developement progresses. He read the plays very well.

This guy plays balls out. He will be a huge asset on ST, he has that knack for always being around the ball. I really hope we don't lose him to a numbers game. At LB I see us keep 6 on our final roster and I think the final spot comes down to L. Johnson and Leman. The money factor could also play into Leman's favor seeing how we need to bring in a DT and cutting Johnson would free up more cash then Leman.

he's earning his spot. Special teams player? I think so to start. He is much better than a third team player and it is showing on the field

Leman could be to the Panthers special teams what Larry Izzo was to the Patriots special teams.

I liked his intensity. Watching the game, I thought, "Who in the hell is this guy?" :lol:

This is exactly what I thought...I can't wait to watch him perform in the rest of the preseason....the guy is intense and mean; I like him!!!!!!

He looked good, but Adam Seward looked good in Preseason for a while too. Jury is out, but I'd like to see them stick him with the 2s next week and see how he does.

It makes a lot of sense to cut Johnson to get some cap space to sign/trade for a DT and keep Leman as a backup. He does need to chill a little with the after-every-tackle antics.

Archived