• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle Seahawks Preview, Sammi Jo costume options

Jeremy Igo

I honestly think Captain Munnerlynn is being very over valued. Mitchell is actually a loss, his attitude, speed, tackling. The problem with the defense is not the secondary per say. It's the Defensive line. Hardy was a huge piece for this pass rushing puzzle. Alexander, Addison, Johnson, etc, are not supplying a decent amount of hurries, sacks, TFL. They are having to cover for so long...yeah. Even the interior line is not as consistent as they were last year. BUT, the interior is where most of the pressure is coming from. KK is really coming along nicely.

Fixing this line will take one person to become as good as Hardy and that's not something that happens over night. Next years draft will have to be focused on fixing the pass rush, as well as free agency. 

The offense line is the weak link of the offense. Second would be Running backs. To think that was a strength not so long ago, now, I dare say it's the worst backfield in the league. That's saddening. Sickening to be blunt. Cam is the only pair of legs we can count on and that is becoming a very tiring sight. 

So many holes that Gettleman has not been able to plug, for the most part I am satisfied with what Gettleman is doing I am also aware that he is working with what he is given. He's had his good moments and bad. I am a firm believer that the good is outweighing the bad right now. If not, I do believe we'd be 0-7 instead of 3-3-1.

This team needs to just focus and get angry. Be pissed off, mad, livid, wrath stricken on Sunday. Like some red headed bully stole their money and they are getting pay back. Be tenacious and looking for redemption. Play like that the rest of the year and sneak into the playoffs. 

Archived