• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle Seahawks Preview, Sammi Jo costume options

Jeremy Igo

You guys sound like you're hosting a dating show. Maybe it's because Sammi Jo doesn't sound like the typical Sam Ponder "tom boy" analyst. Good content tho..

Christian Ponder may suck as a QB but he sure doesn't suck at life as long as he's with Samantha. Good for him

I'm up here in Seattle now and will be through this coming Sunday. The Seahawks fans seemed pretty knowledgeable at the bar tonight. Lots of respect for Cam up here. I was shocked to hear a lot of fans straight up saying he's plain better than Russell Wilson. They're just shocked we haven't given him more help. We're all at a loss in terms of what has happened to our defenses.

Cam is slowly winning over the majority of fans. When he came here in 2011 he was one of the most hated athletes I've ever seen. It seems now the majority will finally acknowledge he is a great QB, and many seem to be fans now. There are still butthurt SEC fans that hate him and always will, but that's fine by me.

Archived